Yes there was a flood, but it killed nothing. So long as we keep teaching our children a myth, a concocted fairy tale about a punitive God that flooded the world with water destroying all living things then we are in gross error.
The responsibility for what that error has produced is squarely on our shoulders. Namely fear that has generated wars and all manner of struggle, strain and dis-ease.
We are still planting that wrong seed in their fragile minds. How many billions of books are on shelves around the world containing that story? This story is but the tip of the iceberg of fairy tales and myths perpetrated in the name of God for the purpose of control.
We are suppose to be teaching about a flood of RESTnoah,manoah,nohah. The violent storms of creation coming to an end, so that life can come forth on the MISTRESS SHIP.
Lower egypt earth gently turning in the Queen House, upper Egypt/heaven. The single Egyptian eye continually open, exposing a portion to the strength of Sunlightsamsom. The other portion asleep under the veil that fell with the Dominant Headsarai Father Flameabram.
Without the veil the MISTRESS SHIP would have perished.
We should be teaching about the flood that was the result of the melting icekorah under heat of the sun. This is the flood that created the Well of Living Waterbeer lai hai roi. Without the Well of Living Water there would have been no life, no plants, no animals, no humans.
We drink of that well every moment of every moment. Yet we write about death coming by a God that was angry. Gag, puke.
Look around at what we have created. The glory is we can create something different, if we choose to. Or we can stay in the old cycle and continue on the pathway of destroying the precious gift given to us, Life.
Father of a Multitude of Nations
These are not the same. When we take two different original words and make them be one personage; we fail to grasp the story. It is not about personages; it is about creative processes
Without the High FatherAbram with Dominant HeadSarai that fell from the Flamesur of the Eastchaldees; there would be no Multitude of NationAbraham.
Still the religious entities fight over who came first LaughterIsaac or Will HearIshmael or Yah is SalvationJoshua/Jesus.. They have no interest in teaching the masses the truth.
The Contestmidian was ended with the InitiatedHenoch Father of KnowledgeAbida, the Strength of KnowledgeEldaah. This is found in the FIRST WORD OF THE HOT DAY translated as 1 Chronicles.
Chapter 1, verses 1 – 54 paint a very clear story of the creative progression starting with the Ruddyadam to the Gentle Bullocksdukes of Redesau..
We have a choice to continue to let this planet feed on sour milk and rotting meat or discover the simple truth of what was documented thousands of years ago. Simple truth that has been defiled by sour milk and rotting meat stories.
Failure to seek understanding of that which we already know and understand deep in our own being has led to allowing the religious entities to feed us their sour milk and rotting meat.
There are no keys, no secrets, no magic formulas that are not already resident in our holy temple/body.
We lack no good thing; but when we feed on sour milk and rotting meat we become weak, frail, at dis-ease and die.
It is Not Human Nor Even Humane
Nonetheless it controls humanity by HABITS. Anything done religiously becomes a HABIT. So religion is not necessarily religious orders, sects, governments, families, nations nor people groups. Whatever controls us is HABITUAL WARLORD.
Still the three major Warlords, Christianity, Islam and Judaism with their HABITS of rites, rituals, prayers, songs, teachings, gatherings that demand adherence by humanity are strongholds upon the planet.
Regardless of whether or not a human has even ever entered a church, synagogue, temple, mosque, ashram, etc. they have been influenced by the religious HABITS, the religious teachings.
The three major Warlords agree. This makes an Egyptian gomer which means complete or what Martin Luther called the trinity. Regardless the three are bound together by the first five books of the Bible. The three are in agreement that this is the WORD OF GOD.
The original text from which the KJB was translated tells a far different story, than the stories commonly taught; especially in Sunday School.
FIRST (Genesis) is about creating upper and lower Egypt, heaven and earth. At the same time in the womb of Egypt, which contains all the seeds of everything that will ever be, is the growing embryo of the MASTER HUMAN KINGDOM. The embryo was seeded from the water of the White Mountain flowing down into Black fertile soil of lower Egypt.
It is the embryo (the completed weapon) that comes to rule everything because the conspicous position means WILL ADD. Only adding creates. War conquers and then divides the spoil. This story is totally ignored and therefore the connection with the Old Testament and the New Testament cannot be made.
I will address this over and over again. Read the e-books We are All Egyptians for research on the subject.
A classic Sunday school story about a father offering up a son in sacrifice on a mountain, does not read that way.
The Dominant Head of High Father fell from the Flames of the East and drank of the well of Living Water, lower Egypt. The enlarged well of water became the father of a Multitude of Nations.
The father of a Multitude of Nations offered up the only soul of Laughter unto the Lord. Laughter received the entire inheritance of a Multitude of Nations. The inheritance of the Master human kingdom is Laughter.
- God Will Hear (Ishmael)
- Laughter (Isaac)
- Yah is Salvation (Joshua/Jesus)
QUESTION Which one of these three came first?
Billions of humans have been slaughtered in the name of religion, fighting over which came first. The chicken or the egg? The Laughter or the Hearing of Laughter? Hearing the good news that we are the Divine firstborn child or Laughing about it?
Billions more have been impacted by the possibility that maybe a god of unconditional love might require a child to be sacrificed. Further substantiated by the slaughter of the lamb.
We teach the little children they are lambs and then in the next breath describe what happens to the lamb when it does not conform to the world’s opinion, to the HABITS of the Warlords of religion. Children are literal until old enough to reason and make sense of cause and effect.
Nonetheless the nagging story about sacrifice continues to plague the planet. WHAT IF IT BE TRUE!!!!!
Offering up the only soul of Laughter is quite a different story then a father being willing to burn the son as a sacrifical offering. In addition, the child has to carry the wood up the mountian. gag puke
In 1944 I earned a Children’s Bible Story book because I was a good little girl and memorzied words that meant nothing. I was eight years old and already had 5 years of religious HABITUAL training in me.
Not from my family; but from the church that always found me, no matter where we lived. It was depression time, no work, no water, no crops and so we traveled and alwys the church found me.
Only in the past week after many years and hours of searching out the original text, have I discovered why I never liked to read those stories. They are not true. We, humanity, is the divine firstborn child and we know in the very core of our being what is truth and what is a lie.
It is written on our hearts and impregnated in the waters of our being. We are seed from the Other Side (Eber) of a Little Earthquake (Joktan/Peleg) therefore Hebrews.
We sprout and grow in Egypt and therefore are Egyptians.
We Rule and Reign, Prophet, Priest and King over our own Temple body, the ark of the covenant, the ark of the Testimony, the Egyptian Treasury of Glorious Rest and are therefore Israel (Will Rule as Plural gods).
KJB words used in the translation: Abram, Sarai, Abraham, Sarah, Isaac, Ishmael, Joshua, Jesus, Mt. Ararat, Laban, Eber, Hebrew, Joktan, Peleg, Israel, Mizraim, Joseph, Hagar, Ur, Chaldees, Ethiopia, Cush.
The Offspring of the First Rib of Light
The first rib of light, Life Giver produced a Lance that comes from Striking a Musical Note.
This first Musical Note is the OXhead, it comes first. The second produced by the first rib of light is the House of Vanity. The Oxhead Musical Note destroyed the House of Vanity.
What words did KJB use to tell this story in a different manner? What INTERPRETATION has the little child made in regards to that ancient story? What was the produce that came from the Musical Note tilling the red soil of lower Egypt?
In the previous blog some questions were posed
Question Number 1
Where did this water come from that built the embryo of the MASTER KINGDOM.
- Came from the Flames of the East in upper Egypt.
- Came from the House Being Destroyed of Plural gods, wind, heat and water.
- Came from the headwaters of the Queen’s house; the sun in Upper Egypt.
- Flowed down into the Well of Living Water, Lower Egypt.
Question Number 2
Where did those HEADWATERS water come from?
- All waters of creation originated in the FIRST OXHEAD.
- Plural gods of fire and wind melted the mass of ice
- Melting ice warmed by increasing fire became hot living water.
- Hot water evaporated into the mist rising.
- The mist rising evaporated and left the dry dust.
- The dry dust drank the living water.
- The veil of night fell so that the heat and fire of the sun did not dry up all the waters.
- The mass, the White Mountain of ice emerged; which Reversed the Curse of being under water.
The four headwaters translated as rivers flowed out.
- High Father with a Dominant Head fell to Lower Egypt and drank of the Well of Living Water.
- Mountaineer head died in the Flames of the East; but left the Queen’s house.
- The Queen’s house helped the Snorer head; the sleeping head.
- These two rule day and night.
- We know this because the Veil fell with High Father, the Dominant Head.
- Without the veil, the heat of the Queens’ house would have dried up all of the waters of creation.
KJB teaches this as if we are speaking of humanity. We are except in seed form in the womb of the MASTERSHIP Egypt.
What are the KJB words Used to Describe These Events
God, Lot, Laban, Bethuel, Hagar, Mt. Ararat, Abram, Sarai, Milcah, Ur, Chaldees, Canaan to name a few.
It is a gross error to create people where there is not yet an environment to sustain plant, animal let alone people.
What Has Been the Most Devastating Error of all?
- Was it making the creation of upper and lower Egypt be people called Adam and Eve?
- Thus creating the fable about original sin.
- Which lead to a weak feeble god unable to create perfection.
- Or was it making the builders of Rest be people.
- Causing the devastation to black people that still exists today.
- Devastation of a horror story about a black son uncovering a black father and humiliating him.
- What has been the holocaust of that story?
- By the end of the 18th century, there were 12 million African black slaves, half of whom died onboard ships. This is only a drop in the bucket.
- How many has there been to date? We send up the hue and cry about a religious holocaust, but ignore this one still going on.
- How many lives have been and are being destroyed by that one erroneous assumption?
- Or maybe it is the idea that men are the head of the house and therefore control the women and children.
- Where did that monster come from?
- How many women and children today are still slaves to that idea?
- How many women and children are sold into the sex market as slaves every day?
- Why and how can this happen today? Where is the root of that stinking thinking?
- How can the MASTER KINGDOM; of humanity rectify these and a thousand other stories that have been propagated for centuries?
- These and other stories are rooted deep in the psyche of all humanity.
- These trees do not bear GOOD FRUIT.
- Even those who claim to not believe these stories have that nagging thought in the back of the head, WHAT IF???
What Does The Light Bringer’s Completed Cycle Say to Us.
Translated as Luke chapter 3, verse 9
“Now the axe is laid to the root of every tree that does not bring forth GOOD fruit.”
I ask you, did and do the above stories about original sin and a black son humiliating a black father bear GOOD FRUIT?
Does placing one human, one religion, one nation, one culture over another bear good fruit?
I ask you, will you help cut down this tree?
Will you pick up the axe and destroy the root of the tree that bears this stinking fruit?