The 22nd Generating of the Creation
Amongst other things appearing in the 22nd generating of the creation are two female words, both non gender.
- Fragrance is translated in KJB as Bashemath and called a daughter of God Will Hear translated as Ishmael. Is also referred to as a wife of earth translated as Esau.
- Plural Fruitfulness is translated as Nebajoth; but the KJB designates this female word as the firstborn of God will Hear as a male gender son.
How does a gender neutral NIV Bible treat this paradox? is Plural Fruitfulness male or female gender in this neutral-gender NIV interpretation of the KJB?
There is virtually no gender in the original writings.
- Why wasn’t the past 25 years spent in bringing the translation back to its first non gender status?
- Why is no one will to to rock the boat of the Warlord of Religion?
- Why do we keep building the Tower of Babel higher and higher? It will fall.