Duplicated Meanings Reduce Size of Sweet Little Book
This graphic reveals HUSBAND translated as chancellor. This Chaldean word is equal to a Hebrew word. TO MASTER TO HUSBAND TO OWN. To master/husband/own what?
We find this chancellor in AIDEZRA. AID was scribed between 546BC and 416BC in Palestine.
We discover AID has a copulating door (four), chapter four.
Inside this copulating door we discover the puncturedfemale non gender AID.
- Aid has a PREGNANCY8 what is it?
- Aid has a SERPENT CYCLE OF WISDOM9 what is it?
- Aid has a MOUTH. what/where is it?
Again we see a marriage between the primitive root word BE MASTER is joined to the primitive root word TO TASTE. This leads to a FLAVOR.
What FLAVOR are we to MASTER?
What FLAVOR are we to be married to?
Sweet Little Book or brimstone, fire, death, hell and damnation?
- Who, what is our HUSBAND?
- What equation of Egyptian math Will Add are we using?
- What are we adding in daily to our spiritual diet?
- Let us no forget the New Testament is based upon the Old Testament.
Additional Word Study on what/how to Master Flavor 2938
- FLAVOR HONEY found in ONE UNITED OXHEAD HEARING (1Sam14:43)
- FLAVOR BREAD found in HOUSE HEARING (2 Sam 3:35)
- FLAVOR of what is EATEN/DRANK found in HOUSE HEARING (2 Sam.19:35)
- HATED (JOB) 12:11 FLAVOR MEAT
- HATED (JOB) 6:30 FLAVOR DISCERNMENT
- WARMTH OF MATING (Jonah, the Dove) FLAVOR ANYTHING?
- SONG OF LOVINGDAVID (PSALM 34:8) FLAVOR/SEE LORD GOOD