"All writings on this blog site refer to my passionate close relationship of 20+ years with two books only; the James Strong Exhaustive Concordance 1940 edition and the King James Bible published 1640AD. The JSE is keyed to the KJB. The JSE is the work of 100 scholars who in the 1800s AD built a bridge for those who desire to cross over to the other side of the religious myths perpetrated upon the planet."
View from Other Side of the Bridge bc
as translated through the words used by the original author.
WORD MEANINGS…..father of knowledge is the builder of a multitude of nations (via mother) perfume.
1. FIRST was written in 1688BC author unknown.
2. OXHEAD WORD OF HOT DAY written between 1279 and 461BC in Palestine.
View From the Interpretation of 1640 ad
as seen through the interpreters of the Bible
1. Abidah is the son of Abraham through the mother Ketura Gen.25:4 1688BC
2. Abida is the son of Abraham through the mother Ketura 1 Chron. 1:33
Which view do we choose to see? Why would we choose another?
The Strong Bridge Database gives us an easy way to view the original meanings of the words used by the original authors of the 66 books upon which the Bible is built.
Using the Strong Bridge Database we can then compare with the INTERPRETATIONS….of the KJB written in the 1600s ad and the original word meanings. We can then draw our own conclusions about the intent of the authors of the original 66 books. 66 books selected by the interpreters to sustain the teachings prevalent at the time.
Any other interpretation would either have been
- Rejected by the general public; most of whom could neither read nor write.
- Or the general public would have run away from the popularly held beliefs and discovered a different view of the original text.
Words do not lie; however humans concocted words and thenuse them to create whatever pictures they desire for other to see.