"All writings on this blog site refer to my passionate close relationship of 20+ years with two books only; the James Strong Exhaustive Concordance 1940 edition and the King James Bible published 1640AD. The JSE is keyed to the KJB. The JSE is the work of 100 scholars who in the 1800s AD built a bridge for those who desire to cross over to the other side of the religious myths perpetrated upon the planet."
These were not directions.
What Difference Has 3000 Years Made in Our Perspective?
Today we take our sense of direction from our position relative to designated directions of the earth.
Not so in the 3000 year old scrolls.
We will explore one scripture First House Pregnancy:Motion. Translated Genesis 28:14.
Eleven Original Words
There are only 11 words in this scripture. King James Bible adds 35 for a total of 46 words. Let us remove the 35 words and work with what was there.
see, dust, earth, abroad, west, east, north, south, seed, famiies ,earth, blessed
The story is about the twin of earth, the dust seed of the worm. Translated Jacob.
- The worm is the builder of Laughter translated Isaac.
- Laughter is the builder of a Multitude of Nations translated Abraham.
- The worm is the embryo of the HUMAN KINGDOM growing in the MASTERSHIP EGYPT.
What Direction Does This Seed Dust Go?
- WEST means to roar
- EAST means the front that comes from to project, to come out first.
- NORTH means hidden, dark that comes from to hide
- SOUTH is a primary root that means be parched.
This is a description of the ROAR of the FIRST creation waters. ROAR is translated in King James as sea/seas.
- The dust, the seed was/is the FRONT part that came first.
- The FRONT part came out of the HIDDEN DARK and emerged into PARCHED.
This pattern is repeated over and over again. Yet we insist upon making WEST, EAST, NORTH, SOUTH fit todays understanding and in the process we lose the story.
Another Look at WEST in More Recent Writings
West in KJB is also seen as 4628 shading. What is it shading? Ten times it is used. We will look at one.
SECOND WORD OF THE HOT DAY COMPLETED HOUSE: COMPLETED.
Translated 2 Chronicles 32:30
- 14 words: Hezekiah, stopped, upper, watercourse, of, Gihon, straight, down, side (KJB adds the word meaning of west before side, but does not identify it as a female non gender), city, David, Hezekiah, prospered, works. You will not find the shading associated with the word side; you find it WEST SIDE. NOTE: Shading is not the only meaning of side.
What is the shading? What is being shaded?
place of waking (city) Loving (David) Strenthened of Yah (Hezekiah) action (works)
Another Look at KJB EAST
- female word FORWARD of the neutral primary word PROJECT.
- FOREFRONT that is from the primary root PROJECT.
- SUNRISE from the primary root IRRADIATE.
- Every single word in every single scripture must be explored in order for the original story to emerge. Assume that todays language clouds the stories. Not by devious intent but due to the liquid nature of languages
- NEW TESTAMENT KJB east means rising of light.
- If we assume that rising of light always means the east direction where the sun rises every morning; we err.
- Then we miss the stories about the twins, A Break (pharez) Rising of Light (zerah).
- First rising in Lower Egypt.
- Then Rising of Light through the Upright Palm Tree.
- Not to mention the other instances of Rising of Light.
Another Look at NORTH
- Every instance in the KJB Old Testament is the same HIDDEN DARK.
- KJB New Testament has two different meanings.
- north west (refers to wind)
Another Look at SOUTH
- KJB Old Testament SOUTH is derived from seven different meanings. We looked at one already.
- KJB New Testament SOUTH is derived from three different meanings.
- So which direction are we talking about, depends upon the instance.
- What other words are used in KJB besides south?
- SOUTH being on the right hand of a person facing east. Translated south, south side, southward, south wind.
- The same meaning as Teman, a builder of Red Soil translated Edom.
- Right hand, leg, eye, etc. Translated left handed, right hand, right side, SOUTH.
- Apartment that comes from inclose. Translated bed, inner, chamber, innermost, innermostward, parlour, SOUTH, within.
- SOUTH and translated as south.
- Driving a pasture. Translated as desert, SOUTH, speech, wilderness.
- Also translated as the Book of NUMBERS.
New Testament KJB SOUTH
- SOUTH west wind and also SOUTH quarter. Translated SOUTH, SOUTH WIND.
- MIDDAY from MIDDLE and WARM GENTLE. Translated, noon, SOUTH
- TO POUR . Translated SOUTHwest. [/emember_protected]
THE POINT IS it is impossible to know what the KJB is actually relating to us without looking up every SINGLE WORD in the original context and building from there.
To do anything less, is simply following what has been taught, regardless of its basis of truth.
These are pearls of wisdom when speaking, thinking, writing only with the words that existed at the time of writing. Adding any of today’s words causes the TOWER OF BABLE, confusion of language to grow taller.
Religion built this tower; but it will fall.